#1 KyU Is L♥Ve

只要你快乐 ღ

• Translator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Joined 08-May 10
  • Made in

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Posted Image

Super Junior’s concert brand <<Super Show>> which has mobilized 900,000 audiences to date will launch its 5th tour! Super Show 5 Seoul stop will be held on the 23rd and 24th of March and tickets will be sold from the 27th of February onwards!

Super Junior will meet fans from all over the world once again through this world tour.

Super Junior will kick of its world tour in Seoul in March and will subsequently visit not only China, Japan and other Asia countries but at the same time, they will be heading to South America and Europe to hold their Super Junior World Tour Super Show 5, which is anticipated to receive explosive response from worldwide fans.

It is worth mentioning that Super Junior’s Super Show brand which started in 2008 has held three Asia tours and one world tour, to date, it has attracted more than 900,000 fans, confirming the status of global hallyu king Super Junior, greater anticipation is expected for their upcoming world tour.

Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 5 Seoul stop will be held at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium on the 23rd and 24th of March. Audiences will be mesmerized by the concert which will present a dream stage featuring Super Junior’s colourful personality and charm.

Pre-sale of ticket for Seoul stop of the concert will begin at 8pm on the 27th of February through G-MARKET (http://ticket.gmarket.co.kr), Super Junior is known for its impressive ticket sales record and is once again expected to create an intense battle for tickets.

At the same time, worldwide fans will be able to purchase Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 5 tickets via S.M C&C (http://sj.smtowntravel.com) from 18th of February onwards, concert travel package offered by the company is believed to attract attention of the overseas fans

In addition to that, Super Junior is currently promoting as subunits and the members are also participating in individual activities.

Source: SMTOWN Sina Blog
Credit: kpoppark
Translated by: KyU Is L♥Ve @ SJ-World.Net

Do not take out of SJ-WORLD.

Posted Image

avatar: mizaliciousKy @ SJ-World.Net

#2 Kio

★Always and ever

• Jewel E.L.F.
  • 905 posts
  • Joined 15-August 10
  • Made in

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for sharing!

.....maybe my long "NOOOOOOOO" yell was heard in other side of the world? XD because I'm going to korea about a week after SS5 has been held. So my dreams went crushing down when I heard they are holding SS5 in March, not in April when I'm going to be in korea....it was sooner than expected ;A; . But anyway I will find every single fancam of the show and hope that I can attend europe concert if they will arrange one >:D SuJu hwaiting! (my inner fangirl still kinda hopes for another concert series in april XD maybe encore~~)

#3 YangTiffany

One Grain of Rice

• Super E.L.F.
  • 275 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11
  • Made in

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Yes! So excited for this :3
I wish I could go! Hopefully they have it in North Brazil so that I can try and go XD
Thanks for sharing and translating^^

Posted Image

"단 하루도 숨을 쉬기 때문에 난감당해야 할이 슬픔이 두 눈을 에이어와"

TumblrTwitter

cr:•♪erin♪•@sj-world for the banner & Tim Molina@sj-world for the icon

#4 kiemarst

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 15-April 10
  • Made in

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

I CANT WAIT but idk i really think that i'm not really ready for this. well i got so much things to do, college admission yaddah yaddah, ughhhhh how can i watch them???!!!! btw, did anyone knows which countries will be on the list. i've been informed about the list but however, it's not yet confirmed. and i really hope MALAYSIA will be on the list. JEBAL!!! :wae: btw thanks for sharing. :yeah:

. hiatussing . seriously .

follow me at : @fishlittle27

#5 StefSing

I GOT A FISH♥

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 82 posts
  • Joined 02-October 10
  • Made in

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

Thanks for sharing! ^^ i hope i can attend the ss5 so i can meet my oppars~
HAHA :-v-:

Posted Image

Yoong and Hwae, we are no. 1 - 이동해

Lee Donghae Im Yoona | @stefannysing

#6 kara

• Super E.L.F.
  • 471 posts
  • Joined 29-May 09
  • Made in

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

LOL I don't know why but I think Malaysia will not be on the list of countries (I'm wrong all the time so.... :))
but seriously I'M ALREADY EXCITED WITH THIS WORLD TOUR... all the moments, member's reactions, ELF diligent efforts to please the members, members tweets, FANCAMS, SAPPHIRE BLUE OCEAN, etc....
xD

*I'm going to the concert no matter how much is the price so help us Malaysia's Event/Concert organizers :)

Thank you!

#7 kiemarst

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 15-April 10
  • Made in

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postkara, on 17 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

LOL I don't know why but I think Malaysia will not be on the list of countries (I'm wrong all the time so.... :))
but seriously I'M ALREADY EXCITED WITH THIS WORLD TOUR... all the moments, member's reactions, ELF diligent efforts to please the members, members tweets, FANCAMS, SAPPHIRE BLUE OCEAN, etc....
xD

*I'm going to the concert no matter how much is the price so help us Malaysia's Event/Concert organizers :)

Thank you!

well tbh, i also have that feeling of there might be possibilities that Malaysia will not be on the list :2unsure:
but yeah it's not a mistake to keep hoping and believing right? 2;)
so let's just pray may ss5 will be held in MALAYSIA!
SS5 hwaiting! :<3:

#8 xadelemariex

• Dwarf
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 02-October 12
  • Made in

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

I would love Ireland but anywhere in Europe and I will be happy :yeah:
I am excited for fancams already xD
:happyday:

#9 g0txrice

• Super E.L.F.
  • 392 posts
  • Joined 16-July 09
  • Made in

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

I was disappointed in last year's "world tour" which we all know wasn't really. I know some fans are luckier than others cuz of SS concerts, but I always expected them to come to the US. They come here for SMTOWN, although just LA and NYC once, so I figured they'd do a SS here. But yeah we should be happy we could see them during SMTOWN, but I don't even go, haha I solely wanna go to a SS. LA is still far for me but if they have one in the US, they'll mostly come here and I will FIND a way to get there. I really hope they add more places, maybe revealing them later, because they have done so much. And same with the other countries. I feel like going to Europe will prolly be Paris again, and South America will be just Chile (cuz of Music Bank), but I hope they try to hit up a few more cities because not everyone can get to those specific places. Like how the US has 50 states and not every USA ELF can reach those cities haha. I really do hope one day they do a SS concert in Canada. I think that would really make him happy. :)

But good luck! I can't wait to see what they show! This is prolly Yesung's last one too before army D: T^T But I am still excited. Fancams, fanaccts, photos, I am ready for you.

Posted Image

Hawaii 2012 <3

[semi-hiatus]

#10 ooihuiwen

• Dwarf
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 17-September 10
  • Made in

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

im will be in korea march....coincidently the concert is held 2 days befroe im leaving... can anybody help me how i can get tickets????

#11 era

" If LOVING HAEMIN is a CRIME, Then I'm GUILTY".

• Jewel E.L.F.
  • 1,075 posts
  • Joined 02-August 10
  • Made in

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

i'm excited about the show.
i know that will be a one SPECTACULAR SHOW like the other shows they did.
i hope i can catch one in the Philippines, though.
if it's okay with the schedule..
really, really excited!!!!!!!
please do come in the Philippines.
we'll be waiting you here.
i hope i can do it this time!!!
YHEY!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

#12 happygal2011

Dreamer

• Dwarf
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postkiemarst, on 18 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

xD

Thank you!

well tbh, i also have that feeling of there might be possibilities that Malaysia will not be on the list :2unsure:

I remember seeing Malaysia is on the list but of course that shall depend on your domestic organizer !!

#13 happygal2011

Dreamer

• Dwarf
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

View Postooihuiwen, on 21 February 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

im will be in korea march....coincidently the concert is held 2 days befroe im leaving... can anybody help me how i can get tickets????

There's a global package starting from US359 at youth hostel for two day + concert tix + merchandise

http://sj.smtowntravel.com/index2.asp

Register your account and pay immediately to confirm your tix...

I'm going and hope to see you there....

#14 happygal2011

Dreamer

• Dwarf
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Postxadelemariex, on 21 February 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

I would love Ireland but anywhere in Europe and I will be happy :yeah:
I am excited for fancams already xD
:happyday:

They have plan for Paris and London...!!

#15 kiemarst

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 15-April 10
  • Made in

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

View Posthappygal2011, on 23 February 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

xD

Thank you!

I remember seeing Malaysia is on the list but of course that shall depend on your domestic organizer !!

oh really? i hope so. btw thankyou for those info ^^ and wow you're going to korea. make sure you'll bring back something for us to be shared. ^^

#16 Kerizza Melliza

Forever with Sapphire Blue.

• Super E.L.F.
  • 337 posts
  • Joined 11-April 12
  • Made in

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Gosh. I wish Philippines will be included. Teheeee! HAHA if they did, i couldn't wait for them being in my country, which means they're breathing the same air i breathe now. Hahahaha kidding. ^_^

Posted Image
Picture from weheartit; edited by Me.
-On Semi Hiatus.
Prom15e to 13elive because Super Junior isn't just a Group but a BROTHERHOOD.
Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/Formspring

#17 Kurusutaru

• Dwarf
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 10-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

I read somewhere on a Super Show 5 fan page on Facebook that Super Junior will be coming to Australia for SS5, Is this true?

#18 iChoco

*Friendship. Courage. Endurance... SJ♡ELF*

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11
  • Made in

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

I really hope they'll visit more countries for SS5. That way it will actually be a "world tour." And, weren't they going to go to Australia for SS4, but ended up canceling because of some planning issues? I think it's likely that they'll go to Australia, if all works out this time around (although you never really know these things until SMEnt posts it @_@).

Anyways, even if I can't actually go, I'm still excited! SS5~!

Posted Image

♫ ~Just a girl living in a Sapphire Blue world~

#19 Minna

12,5% Jötunn

• SUPER♥Donator
  • 641 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Thanks for sharing! ^^

SS5 in Europe sounds great, but I guess it will be, like, two big cities only (not that I'm complaining, I know they'd never hold a concert in my country); Paris and London? I was lucky to get a day off from work to be able to attend SS4 in Paris last year... I hope I can attend this time!

am i cursed?

twitter»»tumblr»»music»»photo

#20 Szynne

• Dwarf
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 02-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

I am prepared to travel to the other side of Australia to see their concert. I really hope they can make it here this time. I have seen so many fancams of the previous shows and I would love to see a concert live.

*Crossing fingers*

Posted Image

Someone once asked me if I was a 13 ELF. I told them of course I am.

The 13 original members and the 13 current members.

#21 gleeric

ELF

• Super E.L.F.
  • 307 posts
  • Joined 23-October 10
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

For PH ! PH organizers have already confirmed there will be an ss5 and will be held around the last quarter of the year!!
Now.. all i am thinking is JONGWOON JONGWOON JONGWOON! OMG we all know that he will be enlisting very soon..
But nevertheless I am still happy we will be having a sushow this year since we didn't have s sushow last year.

Posted Image

YeMin LOVER Forever

#22 spoliarium98

Eunhyuk♥Heechul♥Kyuhyun

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 509 posts
  • Joined 22-June 10
  • Made in

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

I hope this time, they will go in the Americas for a SuShow, it's a shame it's tagged as "World Tour" when they can only visit Asia & Europe XD

But of course, looking forward for the SS5 MANILA too kkk ;)

Posted Image
fanart by joty32@chulhyuk.com

#23 happygal2011

Dreamer

• Dwarf
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

xD

Thank you!

Pray hard that Malaysia local organizer don't kill the things because usually the problems start at organizing level...

#24 Szynne

• Dwarf
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 02-February 13
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

That's why Australia missed out last SuShow, bad organising.

Posted Image

Someone once asked me if I was a 13 ELF. I told them of course I am.

The 13 original members and the 13 current members.

#25 fuitychan

• Dwarf
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-November 12
  • Made in

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

hope i can watch this time since i don't have money left last time they come here amen :wae:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users