Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php on line 1376

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
IMP! ⇒ SJ-World Forum Rules. - S J W O R L D ♥ミ

SJ-World.net

IMP! ⇒ SJ-World Forum Rules.► Read the general Rules & when Warning occurs.

1481 replies to this topic

#1 ℓɑㅡdoucɘpoque!

Douce Epoqueㅡ♥

• SJ-W♥RLD Founder!
  • 5,772 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:40 AM

〃 SJ-World ㅡ Forum Rules 〃

Please read the statements below carefully before proceeding to the rules:
The following rules may be subject to change. Should they undergo a significant change, a notice will be posted in this area. They apply to the SJ-World Forums as a whole; please remember that each forum section has its own specific rules.
Should an unexpected violation occur, or a controversial issue arise, the SJ-World Staff reserves the right to take action without having modified the rules beforehand. This obviously depends on the severity of the case.
If you feel that the action taken against you is excessive, or that you have been wronged, you may contact the SJ-World Staff members involved in the case, as well as higher ranking staff. Please provide a detailed explanation and proof (if you have any). In case you were wrongly banned, contact us through the main website (sj-world.net)
Explanations on how warning works and when suspension occurs can be found in the second post of this topic.
If you have a question, ask here!

FORUM COMMUNICATION
↘ NO! Profanity ㅡ don't go around the swear filter, either by using numbers or symbols to replace letters, or through images. Swearing is prohibited in any language; there is absolutely no necessity to resort to cussing, or name calling.
↘ NO! Racism or discriminatory remarks in general (eg. homophobia, classism, sexism, religious intolerance, etc.) ㅡ be open-minded, we can all co-exist peacefully.
↘ NO! Bashing or Disrespecting ㅡ offending and/or disrespecting Super Junior, SJ-World members, other artists, and/or other fanclubs will not be tolerated in any case. Since we are of different cultures, and thus you can't be sure of what one might find offensive, we ask you to please not look down on others by calling them names, not even jokingly. Please be respectful and carefully choose your words; for example, going around calling someone stupid, or a slut (wheter you know them or not) is not something you can freely do on a public forum. Not everyone is going to like, or even understand your jokes. Furthermore, if you disagree with someone, don't judge or rudely criticize them simply because you have diverging opinions. Be considerate and mature.
↘ NO! Sexually explicit material or Yaoi ㅡ please be aware that SJ-World is open to all ages. Even if a lot of people love yaoi, there are also many who don't. Should there be a high demand for this, we might take into consideration the idea of starting a private forum section, but right now please limit yourself to speaking about Super Junior in terms of friendship and fanservice. Note: specific rules apply to the Fanfictions area.
↘ NO! Duplicate accounts ㅡ you don't want us to delete all of your accounts and ban your IP, do you?
↘ NO! Prolonged conversation ㅡ if you want to communicate with a single forum member, send them a PM. Debates are allowed, but constant chit-chatting isn't. A brief, isolated comment may be allowed if done occasionally, but to actually have a conversation through replies is unacceptable.
↘ NO! Arguments and drama ㅡ if you come across a member with disruptive behaviour, report their post. A member of the SJ-World Staff will take action as soon as possible. Please avoid fighting with these people, they sign up simply for that purpose, and you would just be happily egging them on.
↘ NO! Purposefully bad grammar ㅡ if you know English well, then use it. If English is your first language, you are expected to write and make sense, don't use too much slang. Please use proper grammar in order for all SJ-World members to understand you. If English isn't your first language, try to make an effort to be as clear as possible.
↘ NO! Showing off ㅡ if you're luckier than other fans, please try to be considerate and have some tact. Continuously rubbing your luck in other fans' faces may result in arguments and animosity. Furthermore, although accounts for Super Junior members were created, chances that they might visit SJ-World are extremely low, thus please refrain yourself from posting material to intentionally show them. They will probably never see nor understand it.
↘ NO! Sharing personal information ㅡ any material related to the Super Junior members' personal lives is none of our business, so please keep it to yourself, unless extremely relevant to the topic and/or made public by the boys themselves.
↘ NO!!! Attacks on other stances in the Super Junior fandom, or continuously stressing on one particular stance ㅡ for more information about SJ-World's view on this topic, please go here.
↘ YES!!! Spazzing ㅡ although we seem to be strict, spazzing on SJ-World is a must, it's a rule! :) You don't need to be serious and composed the entire time; go ahead and play with other E.L.F., enjoy this forum and have fun, because that is what fandom should be about.
↘ ONLY SUPER JUNIOR!!! SJ-World is obviously a forum dedicated to Super Junior and anything related to them, thus we ask you to please refrain yourself from going off topic and focusing on other entertainers. The only area where talking about other entertainers is allowed is ☆ Talk! Play! Love!, however there are specific rules (keep the so-called "spazzing" to a minimum).

NO SPAM OR ADVERTISEMENTS
↘ Advertising isn't tolerated in topics, as well as individual posts, avatars, signatures, personal messages (PM), etc.
↘ No double-posting; accidental double-posting will be overlooked, unless frequently re-occurring.
↘ No one-liners; please write more than a simple "thank you" or "I love Super Junior" when you reply in a topic. Every post in the Discussion Area should be thoughtful, on topic, and AT LEAST 2 FULL LINES long. In other areas of the forums it has to be a minimum of 25 characters. For a more in depth explanation of what spam is, please check the F.A.Q.
↘ Do not ask for donations or money for any cause; we can not know if it's a scam, thus we would rather prohibit this. If there is a project started by other E.L.F. (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc.) which requires donations, please contact La'MISS:fairy and explain it in great detail; permission to post about it might be granted.
↘ No C&Ping of the same replies; do not copy and paste your thoughts in more than one topic, it's considered as spam.
↘ Information about advertising can be found in the F.A.Q.

CREDITS & COPYRIGHT
↘ Crediting (IN) ㅡ credit the original translator or poster AND source; although posted on SJ-World, it does not mean the content of the topic is always ours.
↘ Crediting (OUT) ㅡ credit the forum as sj-world.net OR SJ-World.netnever just sj-world. Always include the username of the original poster as well. Example: (username) at sj-world.net
↘ Do not hotlink ㅡ re-upload the material you're taking out of SJ-World yourself.
↘ Permissions ㅡ make sure that the original translator or poster allows the information or media to be redistributed elsewhere. When you're taking material from a Korean website or sj-market, these are the words you might find if you are NOT allowed to redistribute the picture/video/audio/information: 불펌, 금지, (website name)안에서만. This usually applies to fan-taken media only, so please look for those words before proceeding to reupload and redistribute the material. Other examples: (website name)안에서만 즐겨주세요, (website name)안에서만 봐주세요, 퍼가시면 안됩니다, 퍼가지마세요, 불펌금지, etc. They all mean "don't take it out" / "only see it on (website name)".

QUOTING IN YOUR ENTRY
↘ Do not quote pictures ㅡ otherwise it would make forum navigation and loading harder. Take out the tags.
↘ Always cut lengthy posts ㅡ if the post you want to reply to is very long, cut it. Don't feel bad about it, there is no need to say you're sorry for cutting someone else's post when replying as the original post will not disappear anyway.

↘ Avatar ㅡ can be up to 100x100px and use the image format GIF. JPG or PNG
II. Images uploaded to our server can have a maximum file size of 50 KB (51200 bytes)
III. Images hosted externally (e.g. on Photobucket) can have a maximum file size of 150 KB (153600 bytes)
↘ Banners
II. Total signature space allowed is 600 px in WIDTH and 300 px in HEIGHT.
III. You may put up to 10 images in your sig, but their combined dimensions must NOT exceed the allowed space.
IV. Total combined file size (of all images together ) can not exceed 250 KB (256000 bytes).
V. You can have up to ten URLs (links) in your signature. Rules on advertising still apply.
Text ㅡ maximum of 6 lines (size 1: 6 lines; size 2: 6 lines; size 3: 5 lines; size 4,5,6: 4 lines). Make sure your text doesn't overlap.
If your signature is judged as breaking any rules or inappropriate in any way, it will be removed by a staff member.

NOTE: an animated gif counts as an image, thus it counts as one banner. An animated gif is not a blinkie; a blinkie is something really small, with not too many frames, and which takes little time to load. On SJ-World the size for blinkies can not exceed 120x120 pixels.

Thank you for reading! Please observe these rules carefully to have a good time on SJ-World! :D

Posted Image
Avatar-gif by myiuchanGraphics by Gaia
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 ℓɑㅡdoucɘpoque!

Douce Epoqueㅡ♥

• SJ-W♥RLD Founder!
  • 5,772 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:02 AM

〃Warnings & Suspension〃

This is the list of SJ-World rules along with the respective action that will be taken in case violation occurs.

FORUM COMMUNICATION
↘ NO! Profanity ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ NO! Discriminatory remarks ㅡ 20% WARNING (may vary depending on the severity of the case)
↘ NO! Bashing or Disrespecting ㅡ 20% WARNING (may vary depending on the severity of the case)
↘ NO! Sexually explicit material (excluding fanfictions) ㅡ 1 WEEK SUSPENSION (may vary depending on the severity of the case) *
↘ NO! Yaoi material (excluding fanfictions) ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ NO! Duplicate accounts ㅡ 1 WEEK SUSPENSION (deletion of all duplicate accounts) *
↘ NO! Prolonged conversation ㅡ 20% WARNING (may vary depending on the case)
↘ NO! Arguments and drama ㅡ 20% WARNING (may vary depending on the severity of the case)
↘ NO! Purposefully bad grammar ㅡ NO ACTION TAKEN (it's called: common courtesy)
↘ NO! Showing off ㅡ NO ACTION TAKEN (it's called: common courtesy)
↘ NO! Sharing personal information ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ NO!!! Attacks on other stances in the Super Junior fandom ㅡ 1 WEEK SUSPENSION (may vary depending on the severity of the case) *
↘ ONLY SUPER JUNIOR!!! 20% WARNING

NO SPAM OR ADVERTISEMENTS
↘ No advertising ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ No double-posting ㅡ 20% WARNING (unless accidental or caused by technical difficulty)
↘ No one-liners ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ No asking for donations ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ No C&Ping of the same replies ㅡ 20% WARNING

QUOTING IN YOUR ENTRY
↘ Do not quote pictures ㅡ 20% WARNING
↘ Always cut lengthy posts ㅡ NO ACTION TAKEN

↘ In any case ㅡ 20% WARNING

* Persisting with violations once suspended, will result in 1 MONTH suspension, and eventually ban.
NB. For more information about the warning system, please read the F.A.Q.

If you behave yourself well, you will get rewarded and promoted to Wonder E.L.F. :)

Posted Image
Avatar-gif by myiuchanGraphics by Gaia
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 blackMINT

sparkling sparkling * yin

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 868 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:29 AM

yes ! read and understood . :heart:

Posted Image
미인아 (BONAMANA) is a drug :D

#4 goldfishcrackers

ILU Zhou Mi XD

• Super E.L.F.
  • 386 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:19 AM

Read and understood!:D

LOLAvatar|DEAD...Don't come knocking at my door. I moved out. I now live at B2STRISING as Raizo-^_^-. See you there!

#5 wall fl0wer

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:01 AM

I've seen, read, and understood the rules :D, and I will definitely be following them! Thank you <3!

ミ☆ 411 ____|"Shut up and love it." - Heechul ★★★
    av. cr. to zerocountt@LJ :) ___♪♫ Until Whenever ♪♫

#6 τнє ℓаѕт потє ♫

▪ 바보같이 니 생각만 해. ▬▬▬▬▬ ❝하루종일❞

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 645 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

YAY!
Will do my best to follow the rules.
And 've been waiting for this web to be put up ever since ASASDLKJD months ago.
YAY that's it's here already!

---------------------------Posted Image
---------------------------니가 웃으면 나도 좋아 넌 장난이라 해도
---------------------------널 기다렸던 날, 널 보고 싶던 밤 내겐 벅찬 행복 가득한데
---------------------------나는 혼자여도 괜찮아 널 볼 수만 있다면
---------------------------늘 너의 뒤에서, 늘 널 바라보는 그게 내가 가진 몫인 것만 같아
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☁☁☁...

#7 ponpon

• Dwarf
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

yes,I've read and understood all of the rules
english isn't my first language( it's really a problem) but I'll try all my best^^''
thank you XD

Last thing on my mind

#8 Everlasting_Fen

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 150 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

Read and understood! Will follow all rules~ <3

Posted Image
Posted Image
credit bset&blinkies:me

#9 Buhnuhnuh

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:10 PM

I read and understood the rules.
I will try to follow them.
Thank you ~.

#10 sagacity191

• Super E.L.F.
  • 433 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

will follow strictly.

Thanks

Posted Image

#11 tanthao

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Thank you!
i read and understood...

Posted Image

#12 DOLLYbeans

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

yupppp i will toooo
i think we've read soemthing similar on the staff forum?
so glad this has been up
ive been checking the staff forum all along!

Super Junior 09
my endless love for you.

#13 ♡zzang♡

• Dwarf
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Read and understood the rules :) Probably will check back every now and again anyway haha

#14 princess_sapphire

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

Oooh!!! I'm really excited! I've been waiting for this forum.
I'm so glad it's up and running now. I've read the rules and understood! :)

#15 TinG

• Dwarf
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

yup, noted! thanks for coming out w the rules! =D

#16 -- ChiiNks

♥ ii heart JiiNKii

• Dwarf
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:09 AM

[indent]read and understood ^^[/indent]

#17 achel

• E.L.F.
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:06 AM

weee~ i read all and understood :D

[indent]_we'll always be together, 'til the end of time_
Posted Image[/indent]

#18 mywind

• E.L.F.
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:02 AM

read and understood :]
thanks for typing all of that up!

#19 Helsic

Proud Cololmbian fan

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 545 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

I understood!
a lot of rules... D: but is ok!

4 years supporting Super Junior! Since 2006!
Before I meet you I thought I have favorites, but now I realize I love all of you guys!
proud latin American fan

#20 mmuuaacchh

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

i've read it and understood
Thanks

KYU/TEUK
" Mother and the baby Son "
but...who's the baby???

#21 Shane

• Jewel E.L.F.
  • 900 posts
  • Joined 05-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

ok. i understand the rules. i'll be a good girl and follow them. i want to be rewarded. haha.

#22 cris

SJUPH member ako

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 199 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

I have read and understood the rules~! ^_^

Posted Image
Best OVERALL - HANGENG.

#23 ~ Artery ~

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 06-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:44 AM

okie dokie ^^
I'll follow these rules

#24 peachsshi

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 600 posts
  • Joined 06-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hi Guys , I'm new here , just registered today . i've read the rules and there're so many thing need to be fully understanding .

Thanks for having this forum . Hope to be one good member . Ahh , i love the fact that you reserved 15 accounts for SJ members , That's very smart of you guys .

I'll keep on looking if i see the name log on , will make a screen capture and scream . wow

Edited by peachsshi, 06 March 2009 - 07:05 PM.

#25 cleaver487

seobot

• Uploader
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 06-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

yup.i'll abide to the rules:) i seriously hope i don't make any mistake unknowingly xp

Posted Image
___________________________ミ up up and away

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users