Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php on line 1376

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_24/skin_topic.php:1376) in /home/sjworld/public_html/forums/alabastille/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
IMP! ⇒ SJ-World F.A.Q. - S J W O R L D ♥ミ

SJ-World.net

IMP! ⇒ SJ-World F.A.Q.► PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! [Updated 091219]

22 replies to this topic

#1 ℓɑㅡdoucɘpoque!

Douce Epoqueㅡ♥

• SJ-W♥RLD Founder!
  • 5,772 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:43 AM

〃SJ-World F.A.Q.〃

-------------Main forum questions
►What are the general forum rules?
►What are the different rankings within this forum (both members and staff)?
►Where can I find the latest forum news?
►What is sj-world.net's stance in the fandom? Can I speak about Henry and Zhoumi freely here?
►Why are the moderators asking me to change my username?
►What should I do if I registered an incorrect username?
►Why isn't there a full category for each member?
►Why are there forum accounts for Super Junior members?
►What happened to the closing dates for the Game Club?

-------------Staff queries
►What is higher ranking staff?
►I have questions/a problem regarding the forum. Who should I contact?
►I need a thread closed/deleted/moved, who should I ask?
►Why aren't my PMs to the admins being answered?
►How can I get to know the current staff members on a more personal basis?
►I want to join the staff! How can I apply?
►Who reviews staff applications?
►I applied to become staff but haven't received a reply yet. How long is the wait time?
►Who are the Lumieres and what members are in charge of which threads?

-------------Username / Log-in / Account Queries
►Can I change my log-in name?
►Can I change my display name?
►How do I change my custom member title (the text under my icon)?
►Why can't I access the "View New Posts" or "Today's Active Topics" pages?
►Can I close my own account?

-------------Posting issues
►What is spam?
►Why do I have a '20%' under my icon?
►How do I remove my warning level?
►Why was I suspended?

-------------Supporting SJ-World
►How can I become a sj-world.net donator?
►Is the SJ-World Donator status permanent?
►Why are there two Donator groups? What's the difference?
►What are some of the perks of being a donator?
►Can I trust SJ-World.net admins if I donate? Where is my money going?
►How much does SJ-World.net need?
►How can I support SJ-World without donating?

-------------Advertising
►How do i ask for affiliation?
►Where can I advertise for my site?

-------------Miscellaneous
►What criteria is becoming a ★ Wonder E.L.F.based on?
►I have been warned before. Does this mean that I can never become a ★ Wonder E.L.F.?
►Why is there no official SJ-World subbing team?
►Will there be forum projects organized soon?
►Where can I buy official SJ-World merchandise?
►What are the little "Made in" flags I see under some members' personal information? How can I get one?
►What are some of the issues that delay SJ-World in giving our boys their birthday presents?
►I thought only ↗Miss.규영 designed the graphics for this forum. Why is there going to be a GFXㅡArmy?

#2 ℓɑㅡdoucɘpoque!

Douce Epoqueㅡ♥

• SJ-W♥RLD Founder!
  • 5,772 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:26 AM

-------------Main forum questions

►What are the general forum rules?
The rules of sj-world.net are here, please read them before posting! ^^

Read here for member information and how to rise up in the ranks. Read here for information on this forum's lovely staff

Besides the ☆ SJㅡWorld ♥ subforum where general announcements regarding the forum are made, SJ-World also has a twitter account. Follow us!

►What is sj-world.net's stance in the fandom? Can I speak about Henry and Zhoumi freely here?
Please read this thread for a full explanation of what the forum stands for and why it was created. If you can't accept any of it, nobody is going to force you to stay.

►Why are the moderators asking me to change my username?
Because your current username doesn't fit within the username guidelines! If you've been contacted by a moderator about changing your name, please make sure you reply and follow the instructions they've given you.

►What should I do if I registered an incorrect username?
If you find out your name goes against the username rules, please PM happy bubble ♫♪ with a list of up to three new names (in order of preference). Once you've done that, your account will be renamed as soon as possible!

Please note: you can only ask the staff to change your username if it violates the rules! Don't contact us if you've just decided you don't like your name -- you won't get a reply.

►Why isn't there a full category for each member?
The main reason is because of space! Categories for 15 members would take up a lot of it. ^^
Also, since we know everyone has favourites, some sections would end up looking empty -- we want to see love for every member, not empty individual forums. ♥

►Why are there forum accounts for Super Junior members?
When sj-world.net was started, we created 15 accounts for each SJ member in the hope that they might eventually find time to leave a message for their international fan community. While it's unlikely that this will happen, we've directly given them the relevant log-in details a number of times -- so it's not entirely impossible!
You can see the Super Junior Members group listed on the board index; if any of them ever sign in, their name will display in the same colour. They'll be easy to notice, so don't forget to take a screenshot if you ever do see one of them online!

►Does this forum have a shoutbox? How can I access it?
SJ-World's shoutbox is not located on the main forum page. You may access the link to the shoutbox (which is located on the upper right-hand corner) once you have 10 quality, non-spam posts. Please review the rules to the shoutbox before posting there.

As of 091107, they've been removed. The Game Club will now be open without restrictions.

#3 ℓɑㅡdoucɘpoque!

Douce Epoqueㅡ♥

• SJ-W♥RLD Founder!
  • 5,772 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:26 AM

►What is higher ranking staff?
Higher ranking staff consists of the following groups:
SJ-World Founder - Tech Admin - PR Admin - Global Moderators - Moderators
These are the staff members who are directly in charge of running the forum and keeping it under control! They organize the projects, handle account problems, maintain forum topics, and deal with rulebreakers in order to keep the forum running smoothly for everyone.

►I have questions/a problem regarding the forum. Who should I contact?
• If you're having problems with posts/topics within a certain subforum, you should PM one of the designated Moderators for that specific section. (Check here or here to see who the section mods are.)
• If you're having problems with another forum user or anything on the forum in general, you should PM a Global Moderator.

Do not contact the Founder/Admin regarding any forum-related issues -- that's what Global Moderators are for! The Founder and Admin are busy enough just handling general organisation and don't have time to deal with non-urgent forum problems.

►I need a thread closed/deleted/moved, who should I ask?
• Just send a PM to one of the Moderators for the section that the thread is in, and they'll deal with it as soon as possible. (Check here or here to see who the section mods are.)
• If none of the section moderators are online and you think it's urgent, you can PM a Global Moderator. Do not PM the Founder/Admin to close or move threads!

►Why aren't my PMs to the admins being answered?
As previously stated, they have enough to do with handling organisation overall and don't have time to respond to most PMs.
All general forum questions should go to Global Moderators and Moderators; if something is considered serious enough, they'll pass it on themselves.
If you decide to ignore this rule and PM the Founder/Admin anyway, don't expect a reply!

Staff interrogations are posted here. In the pinned thread, members may ask any question they like to have answered by the featured staff member.

►I want to join the staff! How can I apply?
If you've reached the rank of Super E.L.F. (have 250 posts) and have never been warned for breaking rules, you can check here to see if we're currently accepting any applications for new staff. Don't forget to fill out the right form for the position you want!

There is no one specific person. All of the current staff members (from Lumieres to SJ-World Founder) look over applications and give input before any decisions are made.

►I applied to become staff but haven't received a reply yet. How long is the wait time?
Unfortunately, there is no set amount of time for when certain staff applications will be accepted. Some exceptional members will be accepted as staff if circumstances allow it, but applications are generally gone through in batches. Since reviewing applications take up a good amount of time, the administrators (who ultimately decide on whether to accept or not after staff discussion) may put them aside for awhile before sifting through all of them.

Read about this group here. Because not all Lumieres are under the usergroup, you may find yourself confused about who is in charge of what thread. The full list of the staff members is here. The Lumieres that are not listed as being one in this link appear under a different group name.

#4 →ramen.prince♕

Minho's ribs <3

• 3,653 posts
  • Joined 18-April 09
  • Made in

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

►Can I change my log-in name?
No, you can't change it. Unless there's a problem with your account, you'll always have the same log-in name that you registered with. Do NOT register a new account to have a new name, or all of your accounts will be disabled.

►Can I change my display name?
No, you can't change it yourself. However, you can PM sushi cat~♥ and ask to have your display name changed if you fit any of the following conditions:
You're in any one of the two Donator userclasses
You're in the Wonder E.L.F. userclass
You've reached a post count of 1106 (November 2006, SJ's debut)
Do NOT register a new account to have a new name, or all of your accounts will be disabled.

►How do I change my custom member title (the text under my icon)?
You can change it by going to "My Controls" -> "Edit Profile Information" and adding the title you want into the "Custom Member Title" field.
Note: You need at least two posts before you can change your member title!

►Why can't I access the "View New Posts" or "Today's Active Topics" pages?
These board functions are tied in with the "Search" feature, and therefore you need to be in the Classik E.L.F. user group (have 100 posts) before you can use them.

No, accounts can't be closed or changed at all by users themselves; only the admins can do that. They can either be outright deleted (done so for security reasons-- i.e. bot accounts or things that could compromise the forum) or disabled by being moved into the "Banned" group (these accounts still exist, but can't be used to access anything on the board).

#5 →ramen.prince♕

Minho's ribs <3

• 3,653 posts
  • Joined 18-April 09
  • Made in

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

►What is spam?
IMPORTANT: Spam is usually either a very short post (only one line of text) or does not contain any sort of quality content. Especially in the discussion threads, you HAVE TO post at least TWO FULL LINES with substantial thought attached to it. Less would be considered as spam by the moderators. Even if certain topics do not explicitly ask for further explanation, having just a list as a reply is also considered spam.

Spam can have different forms:
- Just saying "thank you" or "I love super junior" in your post is considered as spam. Please stay relevant to the topic and reply to what has been discussed before.
- Double posting is considered as spam. If you have posted once, please wait for other people to answer if you want to post again, OR edit your post if you have more things to say.
- If you copy and paste your thoughts in more than one topic it will be considered as spam.
- Any intensive posting, in which the only purpose is to reach a higher number of posts and see new areas, will be considered as spam as well.
- Posting only to promote your site or such. Advertising is prohibited in the discussion or media areas.

For more information about spam, you can also check the board rules.

►Why do I have a '20%' under my icon?
The percentages under your icon indicates your warn level. If you haven't broken any forum rules, then it should be at 0%. But every time you break a rule, you will get 20% more by a moderator. To read more about the rules not to break and which will result in a warning, read this. If your warn level reaches 100%, you will be suspended. The time of suspension will depend on which rules have been broken.
Persisting with violations once suspended will result in a 1 MONTH suspension, and eventually a ban.

►How do I remove my warning level?
One month after you get the warning, (and only if you behaved well since) you can send a PM to the moderator who warned you to ask them to remove it. Unless it's for a good reason (which will be provided to you), the moderator should take down the warning level back to 0%!

►Why was I suspended?
If a moderator or an administrator suspended you, it's because you broke the rules. To know more about the warnings and suspensions, read this.

#6 →ramen.prince♕

Minho's ribs <3

• 3,653 posts
  • Joined 18-April 09
  • Made in

►How can I become an SJ-World.net donator?
To get the pretty Posted Image or Posted Image under your icon, you need to donate money to SJ-World.net. For more information, please read this.

No, it lasts for 1 year from your most recent donation.

Anyone who donates automatically becomes a ☆ Junior Donators, regardless of how much or how often they donated, while the SUPER♥Donators was created specifically for users who have donated a large amount or donate regularly. SUPER♥Donators can only be added manually by the Admins!

►What are some of the additional perks of being a donator?
Regardless of post count, donators (in either ranking groups) are able to access the restricted sections mentioned here. Other benefits are detailed in this announcement.

The money will be ENTIRELY used for sj-world purposes, such as paying for the server, the IP Board, and especially preparing projects for the boys' birthdays, events, and so on. Firstly, you should check out our completed projects: here.
If you want to kindly support this community but have doubts, all we have to offer is our name and proof of past projects. ↗Miss.규영 was on soompi for about three years and bought numerous gifts for the boys before. In 2005, when she was managing ShinHwaChangJo, a project to support the release of Minwoo's 2nd album was created and she handled a total of USD 2,800, which was used to buy copies of said album and ship them off to the donators. [Korean News | IMG]

Click here to see how much is needed for the month. Maintaining the forum needs $250 PER MONTH. The price of every project will be given in the project's page. If you wish to donate only for a project or only to help the payment of the board/server, please state when donating.

You can support our forum by purchasing products on YesAsia or YesStyle by accessing said websites through our links:

Posted Image Posted Image

Thank you already for your interest in helping out SJ-World.net!

#7 →ramen.prince♕

Minho's ribs <3

• 3,653 posts
  • Joined 18-April 09
  • Made in

-------------Advertising

►How do I ask for affiliation?
REQUIREMENTS:
⇒ Your forum/website/etc. needs to be at least 2 months old.
⇒ If it's a forum, you need to have at least 1,000 members.
⇒ You have to link to sj-world.net first (go here), then submit your affiliation request here.

►Where can I advertise for my site?
Advertising isn't allowed for now. We may add a place for it in the future.

#8 →ramen.prince♕

Minho's ribs <3

• 3,653 posts
  • Joined 18-April 09
  • Made in

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

►What criteria is becoming a ★ Wonder E.L.F. based on?
★ Wonder E.L.F. are model members! Based on the quality of your posts and your behaviour (ie. being polite to other members, not breaking the rules, not bothering other users or the staff, not redistributing our stuff without our consent or with no credits, etc.), you can get selected to become part of this special group. There is no limit to how many we select ^^ You may contact the admins with your suggestions as to which members should be considered for selection.

►I have been warned before. Does this mean that I can never become a ★ Wonder E.L.F.?
Previous warning levels count depending on:

1. the severity of the situation/reason why you got warned;
2. how you behaved after you got warned.

Generally, having been warned beforehand will lower your chances of being selected.

Subbing takes a lot of time and dedication. Right now, SJ-World's translators and other staff are utilized to focus on the forum itself. Subbing videos has been done only as a side project for some of the current staff. Recruitment for an individual SJ-World subbing team is not yet in the works.

Birthday and anniversary projects take up a lot of time, so forum projects were set aside. However, we were able to launch our first forum project to spread the holiday joy!

So far, SJ-World has only one official merchandise product: Support Towel. As time goes on and the workload of the staff from various projects is lightened, we will have more items available for buying from our forum.

►What are the little "Made in" flags I see under some members' personal information? How can I get one?
The flags have been added into each member's profile information on 091003. To enable a flag, simply go to My Controls (upper right hand corner) → Edit Profile Information (under the left hand Personal Profile box). From there, you will find the Made in option with a scroll down menu. Choose your country flag and click Amend my profile.

You'll then have a flag in the boxed area seen below:

Posted Image

►What are some of the issues that delay SJ-World in giving our boys their birthday presents?
Please read this detailed post here.

►I thought only ↗Miss.규영 designed the graphics for this forum. Why is there going to be a GFXㅡArmy?
While main graphics will still be done by ↗Miss.규영 if time permits, graphics helpers are now needed. You can apply to become part of this team here. Applications for this team will be decided upon by ↗Miss.규영

#9 →ramen.prince♕

Minho's ribs <3

• 3,653 posts
  • Joined 18-April 09
  • Made in

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:31 AM

〃SJ-World FAQ Updates〃

Update 091017
This FAQ has been updated with the following:

[indent]-------------Main forum questions
►Why can't I access some of the sections within this forum?

►What is spam? (additional information added)

►What are some of the perks of being a donator?

►What criteria is becoming a ★ Wonder E.L.F. based on?
[/indent]

Update 091108

[indent]-------------Main forum questions

►Will there be forum projects organized soon? (edited with current information)

[/indent]

Update 091219

[indent]-------------Staff queries

[/indent]

IMPORTANT: Please you make sure to read through this whole FAQ and the SOLVED: SJ-World.net section before posting any questions within the ☆ Q&F: SJ-World.net section.

Thank you!

#10 lovelymonkey

• Dwarf
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 19-December 11
  • Made in

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

OK I understood! Will follow all

Thank you all staff :>-<:

#11 SilverWon

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-February 12
  • Made in

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thank you so much!

Now i got it. XD LOL

*SJ in da house…

Make way for The new K I N G* !

@AllRiseSilver4~

#12 Eflin Winata

• Dwarf
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 15-April 12
  • Made in

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

okay i will read carefully :cute:
and i will follow all the rule~
thank you~ :upsidedown:

NEVER END ^^

#13 nabilla0701

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Made in

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

thank you so much !
i will follow the rule :thumbsup:

Posted Image

eunhae

#14 judy651

• Dwarf
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-June 12
  • Made in

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

thanks for the information,
I'll follow the rules.
I'm new here so, im gonna do my best

#15 darwoon

710's 824

• Dwarf
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 15-July 12
  • Made in

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

now i got it all thanks a bunch ! nn

#16 noeylechh

• Dwarf
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12
  • Made in

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

yes i got it!!

#17 Staislaliala

• Dwarf
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-January 12
  • Made in

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

где купить сапоги в новосибирске
обувь benetton интернет магазин

купить ботинки сноубордические
интернет магазин купить дутики

#18 Dimple Hae

• Dwarf
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 02-September 12
  • Made in

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Post→ramen.prince♕, on 02 March 2009 - 06:29 PM, said:

►How can I become an SJ-World.net donator?
To get the pretty http://www.chokyuhyu.../SJ/donator.gif or http://www.chokyuhyu...uperdonator.gif under your icon, you need to donate money to SJ-World.net. For more information, please read this.

No, it lasts for 1 year from your most recent donation.

Anyone who donates automatically becomes a ☆ Junior Donators, regardless of how much or how often they donated, while the SUPER♥Donators was created specifically for users who have donated a large amount or donate regularly. SUPER♥Donators can only be added manually by the Admins!

►What are some of the additional perks of being a donator?
Regardless of post count, donators (in either ranking groups) are able to access the restricted sections mentioned here. Other benefits are detailed in this announcement.

The money will be ENTIRELY used for sj-world purposes, such as paying for the server, the IP Board, and especially preparing projects for the boys' birthdays, events, and so on. Firstly, you should check out our completed projects: here.
If you want to kindly support this community but have doubts, all we have to offer is our name and proof of past projects. ↗Miss.규영 was on soompi for about three years and bought numerous gifts for the boys before. In 2005, when she was managing ShinHwaChangJo, a project to support the release of Minwoo's 2nd album was created and she handled a total of USD 2,800, which was used to buy copies of said album and ship them off to the donators. [Korean News | IMG]

Click here to see how much is needed for the month. Maintaining the forum needs $250 PER MONTH. The price of every project will be given in the project's page. If you wish to donate only for a project or only to help the payment of the board/server, please state when donating.

You can support our forum by purchasing products on YesAsia or YesStyle by accessing said websites through our links:

Posted Image Posted Image

Thank you already for your interest in helping out SJ-World.net!

Okay guys ... I got it now. I will follow the rules and respect all u'r hard work. I hope can enjoy this forum and get more information about SJ...

Thank you admin

#19 SJLoveMe

• Dwarf
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Made in

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

okay i got it!
thank you guys ^^

#20 6277

• E.L.F.
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 16-January 13
  • Made in

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

This is soo well organized! It really cleared all my remainings questions, so thanks for the hard work!:D

#21 Cuii

★~Proud to be an E.L.F.~★

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 19-March 13
  • Made in

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

I read and understood everything. Thank you for the information. I would follow the rules and be grateful for your hard work. ^^

~ Prom15e to 13elieve ~

#22 MTVHTN

• Dwarf
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-March 13
  • Made in

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

does any pne know the post limit>..< i couldn't find it

#23 mingteukies

MingTeukies

• E.L.F.
  • 31 posts