SJ-World.net

► Purchasing the 6th full album/repackage/title songs from Soribada's English siteDownloads from the English site count towards the Korean digital sales. Itunes doesn't!

18 replies to this topic

#1 pri3an

• SJWㅡPR Admin
  • 4,831 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

♥HOW TO PURCHASE 6JIB FROM SORIBADA♥

↘ Foreigners are no longer allowed to download songs from Korean streaming sites. Our only legal options are downloading from Soribada's English site and itunes.
Downloading from Soribada's English site is legal AND it counts towards Korea's digital sales.
Downloading from itunes is legal BUT it doesn't count towards Korea's digital sales!
↘ If we want SJ to win in music programs, which count digital sales more than physical sales, then we need to help in digital sales as much as we can!

↘ If you do not have a debit card, credit card, or a paypal account, SJ-World will help you purchase the full album or the title track!
↘ Playing the 6th album songs in Soribada's English site DO NOT help in digital sales. Only downloading the songs do.

♥ミ⇒MAKING AN ACCOUNT
↘ Go to http://kpop.soribada.com/En/
↘ Sign up

Posted Image

↘ Fill up the form
Posted Image

↘ Check your email and verify your soribada account
Posted Image

↘ Once you log in, you automatically receive $0.50 in your cashpoints that will expire in 31 days!
Posted Image

♥ミ⇒PURCHASING THE FULL ALBUM (REGULAR OR REPACKAGE)
↘ Log in!

↘ If you want to use your debit or credit card to buy the full album, then you must buy a plan beforehand. (SKIP THIS PART IF YOU'RE PAYING VIA PAYPAL)
Posted Image

You can buy the BASIC plan, which costs $9.99. Your total cashpoints would be $12.99 ($12.49 from buying the BASIC plan + $0.50 for signing up in soribada)
↘ If you want to buy other songs from soribada, then you are welcome to buy other plans but keep in mind that plans will be charged in your debit or credit card every month!

↘ [PRIORITY] To download the repackage album, go to: http://kpop.soribada...6&TID=KA0048307
Posted Image
↘ To download the regular album, go to: http://kpop.soribada...6&TID=KA0048307
Posted Image

If you use paypal, you may not use the $0.50 cashpoints that is already in your soribada account so your paypal account will be charged $11.99 for the repackage album or $10.99 for the regular album.
If you buy a BASIC plan, you should have $12.99 worth cashpoints.
↘ Once you download the full repackage album for $11.99, you'll have $1 leftover in your cashpoints.
Once you download the full regular album for $10.99, you'll have $2 leftover in your cashpoints.

♥ミ⇒PURCHASING SPY OR SEXY, FREE & SINGLE ONLY
↘ [PRIORITY] To purchase SPY, go here: http://kpop.soribada...6&TID=KA0048307
↘ Buy SPY!
Posted Image
↘ To purchase Sexy, Free & Single, go here: http://kpop.soribada...6&TID=KA0048307
Buy Sexy, Free & Single via paypal.
Posted Image

Log in to your paypal account. (Note: the $0.50 in your cashpoints will not be used if you pay via paypal)
Posted Image

If you want to buy SPY and/or Sexy, Free & Single using your debit or credit card instead of paypal, then you must buy a plan beforehand.
The cheapest plan is LITE, which costs $6.99 and has $7.99 cashpoints. If you buy this plan you will have $8.49 cashpoints overall ($7.99 from buying the LITE plan + $0.50 from signing up in soribada)
↘ Either song cost only $1.29. If you buy the LITE plan and download 1 song, then you'll have $7.20 cashpoints leftover. If you buy both songs, then you'll have $5.91 leftover.
↘ If you only want to buy 1 song, then buying a plan is not worth it at all. You might as well use paypal~

♥ミ⇒PURCHASING THE 4 REPACKAGE SONGS ONLY
Go here: http://kpop.soribada...6&TID=KA0048307

↘ Buy the 4 repackage songs!
Posted Image
If you want to buy the 4 repackage songs using your debit or credit card instead of paypal, then you must buy a plan beforehand.
The cheapest plan is LITE, which costs $6.99 and has $7.99 cashpoints. If you buy this plan you will have $8.49 cashpoints overall ($7.99 from buying the LITE plan + $0.50 from signing up in soribada)
↘ The 4 songs cost $5.16. If you buy the LITE plan and download the 4 songs, then you'll have $3.33 cashpoints leftover.

♥ミ⇒IMPORTANT NOTICE
You may not purchase the song(s) or album more than once in 1 soribada account
You may not move or share your cashpoints from 1 soribada account to another (in case you'll make more than 1 soribada accounts)

↘ You may buy the song(s) or album using different soribada accounts so that digital sales in Korea will increase!
↘ If you purchase a plan, then your cashpoints will expire in 31 days so make sure to use them up within 31 days!

↘ If you purchase a plan, then soribada will automatically renew the plan after a month.
For example: If you purchase a LITE plan worth $6.99 on July 23, then soribada will charge your debit or credit card $6.99 on August 23.
↘ If you do not want soribada to renew your plan, then you have to cancel your plan after you use up your cashpoints in 31 days or less!
If you don't think you'll be using up your cashpoints within 31 days, then it's best if you buy via paypal.
If you do not have a debit card, credit card or paypal account but you'd like to purchase the title track or the album from soribada, then please fill up this form:

SJ-World username:
Purchasing song or album:
Method of payment: (concealed cash, bank deposit, check, Western Union)
↘ SJ-World will find a representative to help you purchase the title track or the full album~

#2 pri3an

• SJWㅡPR Admin
  • 4,831 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:59 AM

♥ミ⇒MEMBERS WHO NEED HELP
-
-
-
-
-

♥ミ⇒MEMBERS HELPED
-
-
-
-
-

#3 gr33nl3af

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 661 posts
  • Joined 06-June 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

thanks for putting this together! i was confused by soribada's new payment layout...the plans were a better deal before since it was number of songs u can dl but this works too since i don't have to worry about dl-ing enough songs in a month to make it worth my membership...

thanks!!! :D

"Even though we are far away in body, we know we are always together. Even though we don't say I Love you, we know we love each other. Even though we don't say we're one, we know we're one. 13" -DH

Twitter

#4 Sweet Pumpkin S

VitaMin, Gamer, Ever Lasting Friend.

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 161 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10
  • Made in

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

SJ-World username: Sweet Pumpkin S
Purchasing song or album: BOTH SFS AND REPACKAGED
Method of payment: CASH Pri can I give it to you when we meet for Star Collection and SFS Japan albums arrive

#5 HaeppyBubble

END가아닌AND잖아~

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 23-December 10
  • Made in

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

This is very helpful! I was wondering, is it the same thing if we access Soribada through Super Junior's official Facebook page? Their Soribada shop is linked there. I've bought the full Sexy, Free & Single album there plus the 4 new songs from repackage through Super Junior's Facebook page already...I hope it still counts >_<

Posted Image

"F.O.R.E.V.E.R. 네 손 잡을게..."

Twitter Tumblr Youtube

#6 pri3an

• SJWㅡPR Admin
  • 4,831 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

^ I'm not 100% sure but I'd say it does since it's still under soribada!

#7 Cocci

• E.L.F.
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 18-March 12
  • Made in

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

Thanks! it helped me! I succeeded with my 3rd browser, Firefox.

#8 elfishyminnie

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 06-July 12
  • Made in

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

View PostHaeppyBubble, on 05 August 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

This is very helpful! I was wondering, is it the same thing if we access Soribada through Super Junior's official Facebook page? Their Soribada shop is linked there. I've bought the full Sexy, Free & Single album there plus the 4 new songs from repackage through Super Junior's Facebook page already...I hope it still counts >_<

Don't worry, you still helped our boys. :) Yes it still counts.

Posted Image

#9 niesah

• Dwarf
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
  • Made in

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

may i know how much it cost in MYR?
really want to help, but i don't have any paypal and i don't know how to purchase paypal either

#10 HaeppyBubble

END가아닌AND잖아~

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 23-December 10
  • Made in

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for your reply pri3an and elfishyminnie~~ I started to worry I had purchased at the wrong place...but now I have nothing to worry about!

Posted Image

"F.O.R.E.V.E.R. 네 손 잡을게..."

Twitter Tumblr Youtube

#11 elfishyminnie

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 06-July 12
  • Made in

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:45 AM

View Postniesah, on 07 August 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

really want to help, but i don't have any paypal and i don't know how to purchase paypal either

Per track: US$1.29 = 4.07 MYR
Full album: US$11.99 = 37.79 MYR

It's subject to change (since ForEx changes continuously), but more or less it will be around that amount.^^

#12 farynaz

• E.L.F.
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-July 11
  • Made in

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

It cost me RM4.17 per song when I bought it a few days ago...you'll need to have a debit/credit card to use paypal.

#13 sh4yr4

• Dwarf
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-August 12
  • Made in

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

hi there, just wanna ask what method should i use to pay if i want to dload suju songs? i'm in malaysia btw, and not familiar with this.
thanks.

#14 niesah

• Dwarf
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
  • Made in

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postfarynaz, on 08 August 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

It cost me RM4.17 per song when I bought it a few days ago...you'll need to have a debit/credit card to use paypal.

can you tell me the step in purchasing the paypal?

#15 farynaz

• E.L.F.
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-July 11
  • Made in

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

View Postniesah, on 09 August 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

View Postfarynaz, on 08 August 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

can you tell me the step in purchasing the paypal?

Just go to paypal's website and register your credit/debit card. After a few days or so go to the bank and ask for your bank account statement. There'll be sort of a verification code on the statement to get your paypal account verified. Just follow their instructions and you should be fine.

But if that's too much trouble, this forum can help right? You only need to reply this post according to their format...you can scroll up and read the important notice part...I can try to help you buy it if you want to but I'm not really sure how. >.<

#16 hai_hpph

Nothing's impossible!

• E.L.F.
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 21-May 10
  • Made in

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

If I don't have debit card, credit card or paypal acc but I want to help SJ, then I will send money to you, right? And one representative will help me purchase? But is not that one person can not download from soribada more than once? Or he/she will create an account for me? Can you talk more detail about this?

I want to buy all 14 songs from repackaged album, how much money that I have to send to you?

SJ-World username: hai_hpph
Purchasing song or album: all 14 songs from repackaged album
Method of payment: (concealed cash, bank deposit, check, Western Union): Western Union.
E-mail: hainhu90@gmail.com (Please contact me through this email address. I can not check this topic so often).

Meeting you is a miracle to me!

Posted Image

#17 SilverWon

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-February 12
  • Made in

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

Oh!!
Thank you su much!! this is very helpful!!~~ but I have to make paypal account .______.

*SJ in da house…

Make way for The new K I N G* !

@AllRiseSilver4~

#18 niesah

• Dwarf
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
  • Made in

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

i already did the paypal account but i need RHB bank to top up my paypal..i only have maybank..this only apply in malaysia :CRY:

#19 farynaz

• E.L.F.
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 11-July 11
  • Made in

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:47 AM

View Postniesah, on 16 August 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

i already did the paypal account but i need RHB bank to top up my paypal..i only have maybank..this only apply in malaysia :CRY:

Hey there...maybe you can check with Paypal how to link your bank acc with you Paypal acc because I don't do top ups..they deduct money from my bank acc directly when I purchase something. I don't have RHB acc either...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users