SJ-World.net

IMP! ⇒ SJ-World's stand in Fandom.► Read to avoid confusion (Last edited: 110131)

471 replies to this topic

#1 ℓɑㅡdoucɘpoque!

Douce Epoqueㅡ♥

• SJ-W♥RLD Founder!
  • 5,772 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:04 AM

〃What is SJ-WORLD's stand?〃

This forum was created to allow fans with diverging opinions to have a place where they can peacefully co-exist and talk about their beloved idols without fear of getting criticized, judged, or singled out.

Discussions about long debated issues and any type of hostility towards all current or ex Super Junior members, or forum users, will not be tolerated — violating this rule will result in suspension for a week. Also, should the violator insist after having been granted access again, immediate ban will ensue.

On SJ-WORLD, each and every member who has performed under the name of Super Junior, since 2005 up to the present day, is well accepted. All current and ex Super Junior members are respected and will receive our support.

Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry are part of a family; SJ-WORLD will continue to support these artists, whether they are still working together, or separately, or no longer keeping in touch.

[indent]Specific cases,
Han Geng:
officially a member of Super Junior from November 6, 2005 up to December 21, 2009, the day he filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. On December 21st, 2010, it was announced that he won the lawsuit, and his contract was officially nullified. Han Geng is no longer a member of Super Junior.
Kangin: officially a member of Super Junior from November 6, 2005 up to July 5, 2010. He has not left the group, but is currently serving in the army and unable to participate in group activities.
Kibum: officially a member of Super Junior from November 6, 2005 up to March 12, 2009 (ideally). He has not officially left the group, but hasn't been taking part in group activities since.
Zhou Mi, Henry: officially members of the Chinese sub-unit Super Junior M since April 3, 2008 to the present day. They have also performed along with the entire group and are part of the Super Show Tour. Henry has also collaorated with Super Junior in the 2nd and 4th album..[/indent]

With this said, topics concerning either only Han Geng, Kangin, Zhou Mi, Kibum, or Henry can be freely posted ㅡ you are actually encouraged to post anything about the aforementioned fifteen artists in equal amount.

SJ-WORLD neutrally supports anything that is or was Super Junior.

We are asking everyone to NOT bring these issues up anymore. We all have our own point of view. Some will always see it as they did at the very beginning, some others changed or will change, but in the end: we need to respect all Super Junior members (current and ex), their friends, fellow entertainers, fans, and the people they work with.

Furthermore, for what concerns the name "E.L.F." ㅡ on SJ-WORLD, fans are designated as E.L.F. in general since we all are Super Junior fans. Whether you are a Petal, Mitang, or a String, (etc.) you are E.L.F., because Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Henry are Super Junior.

With SJ-WORLD, we wish to re-unite the fandom that has been split since September 2007.

As for the projects, they will be dedicated to any of the boys, but there will also be projects for the main group, and for any other sub-unit releasing a single, or an album, in the future.

Anyone who joins this forum agrees to what is written above ㅡ we do not ask you to change your stand and share our own opinion, but to simply make an effort and be more open-minded. If you don't like something, ignore it.

If you have a question, please ask here! :)

Thank you for respecting our wish.

#2 Allison

` ★. 내꺼하자 }

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 821 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:48 AM

With SJ-World, we wish to re-unite the fandom that has been split since September 2007.
♥ Thank you...like times infinity, lol. I really hope that fans will get over their differences and just come together.
No questions, just wanted to comment on that one line that made me happy (:

Posted Image

`there is no one else like you

#3 crackykey

[ ☆ you are my super star! ]

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 166 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

I agree that we do not bring this issue up anymore, and just accept that we are people with different point of views and that we should respect that.

I am looking forward to the awesome-ness of this forum! :)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres."

- 1 Corinthians, The Apostle Paul

#4 Shinn

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:38 AM

Hopefully this reunion will be possible despite how... far fetched the idea seems to be right now.

#5 AlexG

• Lumieres
  • 556 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:29 AM

The only thing that botheres me with SuJu M is the strain that it puts on the boys. It surely is very hard for them to comute from Korea to China all the time like that. I really wish they could get some rest before their health is damaged.
Also, sometimes is seems like it divided the boys apart(esp Hankyung and Heechul). But now 3rd jib is only a few days away and I'm sure they'll be the same SuJu that fascinates us everytime. :heart:

Other than that I LOVE Henry and ZhouMi.
I felt so bad for the poor guy(Henry) during the ONLY 13 mania. As many pointed out...he shouldn't have been treated like that. If I had been in his place I think I would've developed a real phobia against Don't Don performances. But luckly it was all settled nicely.
And I understand ELFs too. I think I would've freaked out if I heard that the original group would expand.
13 is my lucky number...i'd hate to lose it.

"What I've gained out of this is imagination and a fantasy world...What I've lost is touch with reality."
Posted ImageThank you swtsrwlove for the blinkie!!!

HIATUS until the 17th.

#6 blindcactus

리디ㅡQㅡ루스;HᴲRP DᴲRP KING ★ㅡA GENGSTER

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:29 AM

as a matter of fact, i love the idea of this reunion.
i just want the fans, the SJ fans to be ONE again.
;))

"ubi amor, ibi dolor ㅡwhere [there is] love, there [is] pain"

Super Junior; making world funnier and happier since '05

#7 foreverpetal

• Jewel E.L.F.
  • 878 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:28 AM

well said..and everything wriiten on this post is a must!~
this is another chance for ELF to reunite despite of all the dramas that happen in the past time :3
no discrimination :3
and everyone is equal because everything/anything about Super Junior is what we love :verysad: ~

livejournal iconvic twitter tumblr

_____________Posted Image

#8 Sakura

• Dwarf
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:50 AM

As someone who became part of the fandom right at the time it all fell apart, I'm really glad to finally have a place where we can all enjoy the boys we love without strife and petty battles. Thank you for creating this place, and now it's up to us fans to make it work. ♥

#9 wall fl0wer

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

Gaia, you write so wonderfully <3. SJ-World is ftw, and yes, yes, yes. We neutrally support anything Super Junior <3 :D.

ミ☆ 411 ____|"Shut up and love it." - Heechul ★★★
    av. cr. to zerocountt@LJ :) ___♪♫ Until Whenever ♪♫

#10 shalalalaron

haeppy together ♥

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

Amen to that. This is one of the main reasons why I was excited for SJ-World.net to open up: to be able to celebrate and accept all things Super Junior rather than just a select few.
Let's keep on lovin'. XD

Posted Image
DongHae이동해Super Junior슈퍼주니어

#11 juice

there's no one like me ♥

• Super E.L.F.
  • 252 posts
  • Joined 07-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

yay! finally! a place like this ;_;
i've been hiding from other forums for sooo long due to peoples' stand ;_;
and
we neutrally support anything super junior :D :heart:
i really love that fact :heart: :heart:

Posted Image
Posted Image

blinkie by JunJun @sj-world.net ☆ avatar + siggy by me
LJ multiplytwitter

#12 paper`notes}

친구일 수 있니? ★

• Dwarf
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

but in the end: we are all E.L.F. and we need to respect all Super Junior members, their friends, fellow entertainers, and fans.

Amen to that :heart:
I think I'm gonna like it here :smile2:

#13 honeydice

┗▷colours

• Super E.L.F.
  • 486 posts
  • Joined 05-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

I really like this, i always loved international forums,
everyone gathered together and discuss something they really love.
I'm from korea, unable to see the boys live.. always on computer screens.
But they're many of us who aren't that lucky too, we share it together.
We're supporting suju from far, maybe in this life we'd never see them,
but this is enough, being able to support them is already enough.
<3

#14 diane

• Dwarf
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 06-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:39 AM

Aww, Its great how there's this world/forum ! :D
I liiike it here ~~
And I'm sure that in no time , theres gonna be soo many active users here [:

Posted Image
avi & sig by me (:
*the quality got ruined when i uploaded =___=

#15 ckvu22

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 05-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:03 AM

I hope that SJ fans can reunite.
I was kinda sad when I saw it seperate but I agree.
We are here to support things ALL Super Junior. ^^

Posted Image

#16 fhum

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 593 posts
  • Joined 08-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

i'm really glad that this forum feels the same way as i do about the issue ^-^

when i said that i was supporting both Only13 and 7SJM efforts, a lot of people could not understand me. they said i had to pick a side. but i refused to... and i am proud of myself for doing that.

i also hope to witness that day when all super junior fans are reunited. ganbarimashoo! (^-^)/

Posted Image
even if the world walks out, i will stay.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
livejournal :: twitter :: formspring :: facebook

#17 Ms. Cool ELF

• Dwarf
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 09-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

I SO HEART SUPER JUNIOR^^....spread the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee
ee around...

#18 hazelhoney20

• E.L.F.
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 10-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:06 AM

I am very excited that I FINALLY found a site like this!!
Love & peace of all Super Junior members is the exact type of support SuJu needs.

Continue to spread and share the Suju-love!! XD

#19 Delana

Angel's gurdian angel ^^

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 732 posts
  • Joined 10-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

Furthermore, for what concerns the name "E.L.F." ㅡ on SJ-World, fans are designated as E.L.F. in general since we are all Super Junior fans. Whether you are a Petal, Mitang, or a String, (etc.) you are E.L.F., because Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Henry are Super Junior.

With SJ-World, we wish to re-unite the fandom that has been split since September 2007.

Thank you so much for these words. You really don't know how much that really means~!! Zhoumi and Henry have suffered enough, with this site up, i'm glad that i know for a fact that there are people who actually support Zhoumi and Henry.

I don't see why if the SJ boys can accept Zhoumi and Henry, why can't their fans , ELFs do the same thing? Really thank you so much for the forum~!! ^^

Posted Image
Super Junior has ELF, and ELF has Super Junior, and that's all that's important.

Posted Image
You're my Angel; Whisper softly...
ELF+ Honey + Strings = 1 for Super Junior

quote cr: jadeofcourse // blinkie cr: xsimplymeeex // icon cr: Deanna

#20 Nekoi Yuka

4집대박!

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 1,134 posts
  • Joined 03-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:32 AM

View Post♥ミGAIA, on Nov 28 2008, 05:04 AM, said:

Furthermore, for what concerns the name "E.L.F." ㅡ on SJ-World, fans are designated as E.L.F. in general since we are all Super Junior fans. Whether you are a Petal, Mitang, or a String, (etc.) you are E.L.F., because Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Henry are Super Junior.

Such great words! Thank you soooo much for this! *___*
I'm happy to be a part of this wonderful forum.

Posted Image
DARIYA ☆ Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#21 Tsu

• Dwarf
  • 0 posts
  • Joined 11-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:01 AM

View Post♥ミGAIA, on Nov 27 2008, 09:04 PM, said:

On SJ-World, Super Junior is seen as a group of 13 members and part of a family of 15.

Thank you for that. It's just what I truly believe. :smile2:

Posted Image

~Dare to dream~

#22 shinshin

• Dwarf
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

Yes, we all are E.L.F : )
thank you so much for the forum, i love it

Posted Image
sorry sorry, I love LDH.

#23 Nicole

• E.L.F.
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 13-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:15 AM

We should support every Super Junior member on the activities, events and the shows we watch like Adonis Camp, Mystery 6, and the other shows too. It will be a great way to get to know them better. That's why we call ourselves EverLasting Friends, we help the Super Junior til the end, right, even after they disband we will support them, right, not just after they disband we just forget them. And not just them we help each other, too. We should have a more understanding for the Super Junior and support them and help them the right way, without any put-downs of any kind. Well, I don't know how much they make if we buy an Album or something else. I don't know the percentage on how much will the get for 20 albums and/or after a concert. I will like to know and the upcoming events so I can support and attend to their upcoming events and I am very happy they made a 3rd album. I bought three, two for my other friends. Since it's a new year I am going to support the Super Junior by giving them a birthday party. I am Nicole 967threefo on youtube. Even if it's big or small thats fine with me I will still support them. But I am running out of ideas on games and fun. Can you help me? SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea Zhou Mi and Henry, WELCOME TO THE SUPER JUNIOR FAMILY!!!

Nicole

#24 Luvkyung4lyf3

• Dwarf
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:29 AM

I haven't been here for long yet, but I love how the E.L.F-s are putting aside their differences for the boys : )

#25 lavender_girl54

Sapphire Butterfly

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

let there be peace on earth for all ELFs !

Posted Image

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE, 10VE AND PROT3CT

TUMBLRPLURKTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK
FRIENDSTERMULTIPLYLIVEJOURNALBLOGGERFORMSPRING411

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users