SJ-World.net

{♥} SUPER SHOW 5 in North America [CLOSED]SJ-World Project for North American ELF / project completed

16 replies to this topic

#1 ☆nymphadora.

somedody's watching~~✩ ..you will never know~~

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

Posted Image

©☆nymph.

♥ Super Show 5 Video Project♥

indexㅡ

"happiness can be found even if the darkest of times,

if one only remembers to turn on the light."

-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledor

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#2 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Posted Image☆ What is itㅡ?
SJ-World is going to host its first North America project, this includes the US, Canada, and Mexico. The project will consist of a video proving that we are here and we are ready for a Super Show. We would like to get this video to the attention of as many SM Entertainment staff as possible. We would also like Super Junior to see it, but the main goal is to get a staff to see it and arise interest over to North America. The more staff we can get to watch this the better chances. After this video is completed we would like as many SJ-World ELF to participate in distributing as possible.

As the top suggests, we will be conducting a video project! This project will consist of 2 parts that will all pertain to the subject of showing that we are here and we want a super show. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A REGISTERED SJWORLD MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE. THIS PROJECT IS OPEN TO ANY NORTH AMERICAN ELF.

Part 1:

For part 1 we will be needing short clips of about 5-15 seconds (it's okay if it surpasses that time, we can adjust it as needed, you can even leave bloopers, our staff is working on a separate blooper video to be posted as well!)

In this part you will need to be as quiet as possible (it will get muted if it's too loud but natural sounds are fine).

The content should include you in the video and you will either be walking, running, driving, at seaside, etc.

The content can also be short clips of you doing something that reminds you of Super Junior (or re-enacting a dance sequence of a song) You can do anything from dancing at a bus stop, or record yourself as you stay up late to watch a live stream of a music show/concert ect. You can even reenact scenes from old variety shows, or even do the famous Super Juni-oeyo stance.

PART 1 - A: VIDEO REQUIREMENT

• What you will have to be pretending to do is putting a letter in either your own mail slot, in a post box, at seaside (aka message in a bottle), by bird (only if you really can do that), etc.
  • Before dropping or sending that card in the "mail" you have to flash to the camera (for at least a second or two) to the recipient clearly "FOR: SM ENTERTAINMENT"
  • You don't have to make it obvious and show it to the camera, do it in a conspicuous way so that the you can see it on camera. For example, if you are driving, have the letter sitting by your side and have the camera person film you for a couple of seconds then slowly glide the camera down towards the letter.
  • If you will reenact a dance or act from a part of their music video please state what MV you are copying, We will probably understand what it is but it's still important to let us know.
  • You may submit a video in the letter part (Part 1 A), Part 2 and Part 3.
Part 2:

This part will be about proving that we are here and the more ELF you can get into your picture or video, the better!

PHOTO AND VIDEO REQUIREMENTS

• We will need a photo or video submissions of ELF showing any of the following:
    • any Sexy, Free & Single albums, Promise You albums AND/OR Break Down album (any versions). It must be any of these 3 albums because these are the most recent albums and showing that you own these albums would prove that you're currently supporting SJ! Also, the songs from these albums will most likely be performed in Super Show 5!
      • ​If there will be multiple people in one picture, it would be best to have at least 1 -2 albums in the picture.
      • If you need to order any of the albums, PM pri3an! We can have the albums sent directly to you!
    • a Super Show USA Juseyo banner AND/OR an SJ-World towel

• any blue lightstick! It doesn't need to be an official SJ lightstick. Showing the lightstick will symbolize that you are ready to attend an SJ concert!
  • ​You may participate in only a photo AND video submission!
  • Avoid fan made posters, We would like to keep this entire video with SJ & SJW goods only.

MORE PHOTO REQUIREMENTS

• We will accept as many photo submissions as possible!
  • You may take a picture of only yourself or with other ELF.
  • Go outdoors! You must show off your city in the background. Pose in front of a famous place or prove that you're actually in your stated city and not elsewhere.
  • Resolution must be at least 150-300 dpi, or 150-300 pixels per inch!
  • DO NOT EDIT your picture. We will edit it for you.

MORE VIDEO REQUIREMENTS

• We will accept 5-15 seconds long video submissions.
  • Go outdoors! You must show off your city in the background. Pose in front of a famous place or prove that you're actually in your stated city and not elsewhere.
  • Set your camera to its highest resolution!
  • Your video must be clear and concise, avoid shaky videos.
  • We encourage you to submit your bloopers/out takes/ extra footage.
  • ​You can be as creative as possible! If you can film yourself crossing the street holding up the banners, even better! (Just don't get in trouble ♥)

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#3 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Posted Image☆ Rules, Guidelines and Due Dateㅡ

General Rules

• Please always make sure you are following all forum rules while participating in this project.
  • Follow the instructed Guidelines located below
  • Please avoid using profanity, nudity, and vulgar subjects in your videos and pictures.
  • Avoid causing drama, don't waste our time and resolve your problems like adults.
  • Please be patient, once your video has been submitted please give us some time to update the roster on users who have submitted their videos.

Guidelines

• When submitting a video make sure it is in .mp4 or .avi format.
  • Please make sure your videos are of the highest quality possible.
  • We recommend you don't send us videos smaller than 1024x768 resolution.
  • If you are submitting an audition voice over please make sure your audio is in .mp3 format.
  • Keep in mind that if you submit a voice over it must be clear, and audible.
  • Avoid using sound tracks such as music in your voice recording.
  • Record in an area free of car noises, other people talking, weather sounds like rain, wind, and grass cutters.
  • Resolution must be at least 150-300 dpi, or 150-300 pixels per inch for pictures
  • Use your own discretion, if you know the picture looks grainy, don't submit it
  • Avoid editing your pictures, they should be natural, untouched images.
  • Please upload your media to a downloadable site like mediafire, photobucket, yfrog, etc. If we are unable to download it, we will let you know so you can provide us with a better link.

IMPORTANT: In order to make this fair for everyone, if you will participate before doing so you must email us using: supershowusa2013@rocketmail.com with your user name @ SJ-WORLD as the subject and the email content will include your ideas for every part you wish to partake in. Then if it is approved (the only way it wouldn't be approved is if someone else already is using the idea) we will proceed to listing it on "Ideas in use" no names will be distributed.

Due Date

The last day to submit your photos/videos will be: MAY 1ST 2013 11:59PM PST (if extensions are needed we will announce them)

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#4 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image☆ Cool, now where and how do I submitㅡ ?

Starting from Monday February 11, 2013 you will have plenty of weeks to submit your videos + pictures.

Please submit your videos + pictures to this email address:

Remember that before emailing us your photo or video submissions, you must first email us your idea to make sure that no one else has already taken it.

SuperShowUSA2013@rocketmail.com

using this format.

EMAIL SUBJECT : SJ-World USERNAME

email content should have this filled out completely.

Real Name: (if there are multiple people please list them all)

Age: (if there are multiple people please list them according to the order of the names

Part 1: (please place link here or leave blank, if submitting the audition for narration please identify it)

Part 2: (please place link here or leave blank)

Part 3: (please place link here or leave blank)

Notes for the staff: (please leave any important comments to the staff or leave blank)

example email:

Posted Image

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#5 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Posted Image☆ Wait, what if..ㅡ ?
  • What if I don't have any of the items needed for part 2? Super Show USA Juseyo banners AND SJ-World towels are for sale HERE! If you're interested in ordering an SJ lightstick, please PM pri3an, she has extras! If you'd like to order SFS/Promise You/Break Down album(s), also PM pri3an! If you are low budget we can suggest you enter a video for part 1 instead!
  • How come this project is only for USA/Canada/Mexico ELF only and not my country? SJ-World's 2nd most forum visitors are from the US, 7th are from Canada. The rest of SJ-World's top 10 visitors have had Super Shows in their countries. When SJ-World does bulk album orders, North America always has the most orders. SJ has held Super Shows in Asia and Europe but none in North America. USA staff asked the rest of the staff if they were okay with this project and based off of their opinions none seemed to have a problem with it. If this project becomes successful and a representative is available to arrange a video project for their country, it will be announced. We don't intentionally want to leave out other countries, but if we were to focus this project as an international one, there could be a lot of conflicts + it would take too much time. We hope you guys understand.
  • My file is too big, how can I make it smaller? Try cutting up your video into smaller segments. Most of your videos shouldn't surpass 3-5 minutes so it shouldn't take too long to upload a video to mediafire etc. If you have multiple clips for different parts of a section, try zipping them up. Simply put your clips in a file and right click to compress "file"
  • Can I leave behind some out takes like blooper reels? Yes, we actually encourage you to leave them in your videos! We might have use for them ^^
  • I'm too shy to be on video, can I help in any other way? If you can translate from English to Korean please PM ☆nymphadora.,16candl3s or pri3an so we can see if we can use your help.
  • Will SJ-World be trending the video once it is done? We are planning on trending the video on the day it'll be released! We just need to come up with a trending topic. If it is something we will end up doing, we will announce it.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask down below.

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#6 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image☆ Received Participantsㅡ

↘ Part 1:

• WindVixen
  • nataly
  • nataly's friend (I'm really sorry I totally forgot your name :( ]
  • mabbittrabbitt's sister #1
  • mabbittrabbit's sister #2
  • mabbittrabbit's #3
  • sophia
  • sarah

↘Part 2:

• DidiK
  • 16candl3s
  • iCloudSJ
  • remyjune
  • rockarielrock
  • xiaomimi28
  • nymphadora.
  • GamerJewelApple
  • tqse
  • mabbitrabbit
  • sophia
  • sarah
  • Yucatan, Mexico group (31 participants total)

↘Part 3:

• nymphadora.
  • iCloudSJ
  • iCloudSJ's Friend
  • sophia
  • sarah

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#7 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image☆ Ideas Already in useㅡ

↘ Part 1:

• writing letters in the park
  • walking with letters in the park
  • riding a bike to a post box
  • putting a letter at the beach in a bottle
  • writing a letter in a room filled with merch
  • throwing a letter as a paper airplane
  • kissing the letter before putting it in the mail box (with a friend)

↘Part 2:

• white board signs video
  • crossing the street holding signs
  • waving hi in front of a Canadian flag with sjw towel and albums
  • surrounded by all the version of SFS with friends
  • throwing balloons into the air and chanting you want an ss5

↘Part 3:

• SJ introduction
  • SPY re-enactment
  • SJ thumb kiss
  • pretend studying turns into a sudden flash mob
  • staying up till 3am watching a live stream
  • Super Junior brings friends together

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#8 DidiK

ELF & Vitamin Forever!

• Super E.L.F.
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12
  • Made in

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

I am sooooo excited to participate!!! WOOOOO HOOO Canadian ELF here! I can take a pic with Sexy Free & Single A.B. and C, as well as both Japanese version, Promise You, and Break Down. I have them all :)

Subscribe to Super Junior's youtube channel! http://www.youtube.c...R/feed?filter=1
Like Super Junior on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/superjunior

#9 Sweet Pumpkin S

VitaMin, Gamer, Ever Lasting Friend.

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 161 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10
  • Made in

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

I definitely will participate, I will think of some ideas in the meantime and will work hard so that SJ can gives us an SS5 in USA / CANADA / MEXICO.

#10 castro407

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 553 posts
  • Joined 16-July 11
  • Made in

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

I'm Loving This Project. I'm already thinking of ideas on how to make this video :)

#11 DidiK

ELF & Vitamin Forever!

• Super E.L.F.
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12
  • Made in

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Just wondering if you got my submission?

Subscribe to Super Junior's youtube channel! http://www.youtube.c...R/feed?filter=1
Like Super Junior on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/superjunior

#12 sweetandshort

jayccheng

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 13-July 11
  • Made in

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Aw, hopefully people can join this. I wish I could but unfortunately I don't have all the items that are needed.

~^^~ <3

#13 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

@DidiK yes, we did get it~ if we replied it means there was a problem with it. Since we didn't reply it was accepted. I wish there was an automated email about that ^^ sorry.

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#14 maknaekyu

• Dwarf
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 17-March 13
  • Made in

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

I was wondering if you got my 2 emails stateing my two idea for Part 1 & 3 of this Video Project. ^^

#15 ☆nymphadora.

• RESET Team
  • 522 posts
  • Joined 04-February 10
  • Made in

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

I replied just now. sorry about the late reply :(

View Postmaknaekyu, on 18 March 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

I was wondering if you got my 2 emails stateing my two idea for Part 1 & 3 of this Video Project. ^^

⎦⎡⎦⎡⎦⎡

#16 Sweet Pumpkin S

VitaMin, Gamer, Ever Lasting Friend.

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 161 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10
  • Made in

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

Is there anyone from NYC willing to participate in my meetup. I didn't want to submit my application until I was sure I had the right amount of people, but I only have one other person and it's not enough for my idea, so I was giving up but I wanted to try this. If you want to be a part of his or if you know of someone wants to help, please contact me at:

stephanierodriguez94@gmail.com

or trhough twitter/ facebook, here.

Twitter and FB link below.

My idea was, (is, if I get enough people) that the video would have an animation of an airplane landing/ stopping in the US/ NYC and then passengers would "fake" filling out a immigration form but instead write a little note/ letter to them asking them to stop in N. America. Also, if you know someone who knows their stuff on animation cause I'm not that good.

#17 jacktimo

• Dwarf
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • Made in

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

I will think of some ideas in the meantime and will work hard so that SJ can gives us an SS5 in USA / CANADA / MEXICO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users