SJ-World.net

⇒ Rules & Tags Information.► PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

21 replies to this topic

#1 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:21 AM

〃Rules & Information〃

ABOUT THIS FORUM
↘ GENERAL SJ-World Rules apply here as well.
↘ WHAT TO POST: translations of interviews, radio or TV bits, fan accounts* and thoughts, lyrics to songs written by fans, etc. belong here.
↘ RELIABILITY: always make sure your source is reliable, do not spread rumours of any sort. If you find a piece of news you are unsure of, ask for confirmation here, and wait for an answer before posting the information in a new thread.
↘ LANGUAGE: only post English translations and provide the original information itself, or a link to the page where you found it as well (when possible).

* FAN ACCOUNTS: due to a previous incident concerning a fake fan account, SJ-World does NOT allow anything personal to be posted any longer. If you went to Super Junior's concerts, tv shows, fansign events, or performances, you can write about it; but if you met them, or someone you know met them, and you can't provide proof of what happened, what was said, and that you/they actually met Super Junior, then do NOT post it.

HOW TO TAG TOPIC TITLES
↘ FULL TITLE FORMAT: [DATE/FOCUS/SPECIFIC] Short CLEAR description
EXAMPLE [090203/ELF/LYRICS] Birthday song written by Kyuhyun fans
EXAMPLE [071110/K.R.Y./INT] Interview on M.net News
↘ DATE FORMAT: the date should appear as YYMMDD (if unsure, write the date of the day on which you posted, and state it in your topic. You can, for example, write: Date out of order)
EXAMPLE 090203, which stands for February 3, 2009
The focus could be on: Super Junior (group), a Sub-unit, one or more Members
TAG TO USE for Super Junior as a whole: [SJ]
TAG TO USE for Sub-units: [KRY] [T] [M] [HAPPY]
TAG TO USE for one or more members, follow the official romanization: [Leeteuk] [Heechul] [HanGeng] [Yesung]
[Kangin] [Shindong] [Sungmin] [Eunhyuk] [Siwon] [ZhouMi] [Donghae] [Ryeowook] [Kibum] [Kyuhyun] [Henry]

HOW TO CREDIT
↘ Crediting (IN) ㅡ credit the original translator or poster AND source; although posted on SJ-World, it does not mean the content of the topic is always ours.
↘ Crediting (OUT) ㅡ credit the forum as sj-world.net OR SJ-World.netnever just sj-world. Always include the username of the original poster as well. Example: (username) at sj-world.net
↘ Do not hotlink ㅡ re-upload yourself the material you're taking out of SJ-World.
↘ Permissions ㅡ make sure that the original translator or poster allows the information or media to be redistributed elsewhere. When you're taking material from a Korean website or sj-market, these are the words you might find if you are NOT allowed to redistribute the picture/video/audio/information: 불펌, 금지, (website name)안에서만. This usually applies to fan-taken media only, so please look for those words before proceeding to reupload and redistribute the material. Other examples: (website name)안에서만 즐겨주세요, (website name)안에서만 봐주세요, 퍼가시면 안됩니다, 퍼가지마세요, 불펌금지, etc. They all mean "don't take it out" / "only see it on (website name)".

UNRELIABLE SOURCES
This is a list of unreliable sources from which rumours started spreading: allkpop, asianfanatics, blogspot, ELF Philippines, forumotion, friendster, multiply, myspace, popseoul, shenyuepop, youtube, wikipedia. If you find a piece of news coming from any of these sites, ask for confirmation here, and wait for an answer before posting the news in a new thread.

Thank you for your cooperation, if you have questions, ask here!
Don't be afraid to post even if the rules seem strict, you will not get warned if your topic title is incorrect. :)

ishougen says:
⇒DO NOT POST ANY EMOTICON AS AN ICON OF YOUR THREAD!!
-- I use a ribbon so I know that I've archived a post, please don't confuse me. Emoticons are cute, and I apologize if you like using them, but this makes life much easier. Thank you for understanding! (in place as of 2009/06/02)

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#2 himekohimura

Time Lord Victorious

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

Not quite sure where I should ask this, but if I have a translation and there's the post there already, do I just reply with my translations there or make my own post? It's the 'phone call with sungmin' one. I got someone to transcribe the whole thing for me and so i'm doing some quick (aka horrible) translations of the thing and I don't want it to go to waste ;DDDD

Eeteuk ☆ Kangin ☆ Heechul

[ Twitter | Tumblr | Nyaing (fanfiction) ]
13+2 - 3 =/= Family

Missing You Till You R3turn

Super Junior Family Forever

#3 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

View Posthimekohimura, on Mar 7 2009, 07:51 AM, said:

Not quite sure where I should ask this, but if I have a translation and there's the post there already, do I just reply with my translations there or make my own post? It's the 'phone call with sungmin' one. I got someone to transcribe the whole thing for me and so i'm doing some quick (aka horrible) translations of the thing and I don't want it to go to waste ;DDDD
Since there's already a topic there, just add it in as a reply (: Gives others another option for translations! ^^ (and also doesn't clutter since it's essentially the same topic :D)

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#4 himekohimura

Time Lord Victorious

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:01 AM

Thanks for answering~
Posted it up, so I hope that I did it correctly :heart:

Eeteuk ☆ Kangin ☆ Heechul

[ Twitter | Tumblr | Nyaing (fanfiction) ]
13+2 - 3 =/= Family

Missing You Till You R3turn

Super Junior Family Forever

#5 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

View Posthimekohimura, on Mar 8 2009, 06:01 AM, said:

Thanks for answering~
Posted it up, so I hope that I did it correctly :heart:
no problem (: Yeah you did it fine, I've already added a link in the first post to your translations (:

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#6 Fever

• Chic E.L.F.
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 24-April 09
  • Made in

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:41 AM

Ah i was a bit confused by the this category and the that link and ah... @___@

There was a show on some taiwanese channel where some people imitated Super Junior for fun and I translated the clip.
I'd like to post it somewhere but I'm not sure where....
Could you help me?

And if I wasn't supposed to ask that here I'm really sorry!

Thanx,

Fever

semi-hiatus

#7 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

View PostFever, on Apr 25 2009, 10:41 AM, said:

Ah i was a bit confused by the this category and the that link and ah... @___@

There was a show on some taiwanese channel where some people imitated Super Junior for fun and I translated the clip.
I'd like to post it somewhere but I'm not sure where....
Could you help me?

And if I wasn't supposed to ask that here I'm really sorry!

Thanx,

Fever
Sorry I took a while to get back to you. Um, if you've translated it and wish to share with the others, then by all means do post your translations here! As for the link to the video, it should go to ☆ SJ Boys in Motion if it's not already there and you can add a link to that thread in your post :D do PM me if you have any more questions :)

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#8 Almas0219

• ★ E.L.F.
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 10-March 09
  • Made in

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:46 AM

i'm wondering if i want to use the translation here to sub in videos, who are the person should i seek for?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: avatar [daisivi] banner [PainfulEyes] swtsrwlove [blink]

#9 NEYOisMAD

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 09-May 09
  • Made in

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

Call me desperate, I don't care because in fact, I am desperate and I don't know where to post this. Unlike the other forums, why is it that there's no REQUEST thread here? I really hope there is. Saying that, can somebody translate Siwon's Men's Health article? Please... I'm gonna owe you my life if someone do it for me. I apologize if this doesn't belong here but I really need it. Thanks in advance.

#10 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

View PostAlmas0219, on May 22 2009, 01:46 AM, said:

i'm wondering if i want to use the translation here to sub in videos, who are the person should i seek for?
If you want to use the translations/transcripts from this section to sub videos, you should ask the person who translated it (: If she gives you permission to, then please remember to credit back the person @sj-world.net in your credits ^^

View PostNEYOisMAD, on May 23 2009, 06:37 PM, said:

Call me desperate, I don't care because in fact, I am desperate and I don't know where to post this. Unlike the other forums, why is it that there's no REQUEST thread here? I really hope there is. Saying that, can somebody translate Siwon's Men's Health article? Please... I'm gonna owe you my life if someone do it for me. I apologize if this doesn't belong here but I really need it. Thanks in advance.
Um, similar questions have been asked here and here. But we're not sure about Men's health, because we don't know if there were scans available before. If you are able to show us scans of the article itself, we'd gladly do the translating (:

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#11 NEYOisMAD

• ☆ E.L.F.
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 09-May 09
  • Made in

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

View PostEuodsie, on Jun 2 2009, 07:14 PM, said:

View PostNEYOisMAD, on May 23 2009, 06:37 PM, said:

Um, similar questions have been asked here and here. But we're not sure about Men's health, because we don't know if there were scans available before. If you are able to show us scans of the article itself, we'd gladly do the translating (:

I swear, when my mag arrives next week (hopefully), I'd be more than willing to do some scans. If I did, please do the translation. That mag would probably cost me more than 25USD. It's not that some sexy Siwon pics are not worthy of my 25USD but still, I want some translation. Thanks again.

ETA:

I just clicked the link and there are already scans of the Siwon's article there. Aren't those enough? Sorry for sounding demanding but I'm really dying to read Siwon's article. Thanks.

I'm talking about these ones.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:22 PM

View PostNEYOisMAD, on Jun 4 2009, 05:05 PM, said:

I just clicked the link and there are already scans of the Siwon's article there. Aren't those enough? Sorry for sounding demanding but I'm really dying to read Siwon's article. Thanks.
I'm talking about these ones.
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/sa...20Health/01.jpg
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/sa...20Health/00.jpg
It has already been brought to our attention, and if it's interesting and a good read, our translators will translate it and put it up (: I cannot guarantee or promise when it'll be done, but we'll just hope for the best? (: Sorry, I hope we have your understanding.

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#13 InweTinuviel

I'll be back soon, friend...

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 14-September 09
  • Made in

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:05 PM

Cuz I noticed that you don't allow fan accts to be posted anymore, but I noticed that there are a few very recent threads about fan accts being translated, so I'm curious, are we allowed to translate them and post it up? Becoz I saw a no. of fan accts that seemed like it's worth it to be translated but I hesitate since I'm not sure what is exactly allowed.

Posted Image

#14 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:28 PM

View PostInweTinuviel, on Oct 14 2009, 06:05 PM, said:

Cuz I noticed that you don't allow fan accts to be posted anymore, but I noticed that there are a few very recent threads about fan accts being translated, so I'm curious, are we allowed to translate them and post it up? Becoz I saw a no. of fan accts that seemed like it's worth it to be translated but I hesitate since I'm not sure what is exactly allowed.
We do allow fan accounts, but we try to keep it till we can prove its authenticity before posting. We didn't allow fan accounts because there have been instances where someone says her friend's friend heard from her friend.. And it never ends. Usually fan accounts that are on Baidu come with a photo or someone else's fancam as "evidence", or if there is any way that you can prove that it's a real fan account, then you're most welcome to post it (:

I hope I don't confuse you ^-^

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#15 w3it1ng

我们也爱你, 可是,你真的要走吗?

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 183 posts
  • Joined 05-December 09
  • Made in

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

I read the epop magazine, and recently there was a interview with Super Junior and a few articles. Am I allowed to post them up as long as I translate them - they're in chinese? :smile2:

Semi-Hiatus. Primary School Leaving Examination.

#16 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:43 AM

View Postw3it1ng, on Dec 28 2009, 02:42 PM, said:

I read the epop magazine, and recently there was a interview with Super Junior and a few articles. Am I allowed to post them up as long as I translate them - they're in chinese? :wae:
What are the articles about? It should be alright, but if you're unsure, you can PM me the articles and I'll check through it for you :mhm:

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#17 Jana

• Dwarf
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 13-June 10
  • Made in

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

The Pulp Magazine is out. People said it's containing much SuJu.

#18 aliciel

• Classik E.L.F.
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 21-June 09
  • Made in

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

If I'm posting official photos where the captions have translations (like this), does it belong here, or does it belong to Photo Dayz? Or somewhere else entirely? I really have no idea since the photos are not recent and I'm basically just sharing the translated captions~ ^-^;;

#19 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

View Postaliciel, on Aug 14 2010, 12:59 AM, said:

If I'm posting official photos where the captions have translations (like this), does it belong here, or does it belong to Photo Dayz? Or somewhere else entirely? I really have no idea since the photos are not recent and I'm basically just sharing the translated captions~ ^-^;;
Hi, is there a thread for these exact photos in Photo Dayz? If there aren't, then you could start a new thread for it. If there is, you can post it in the thread, and then PM the topic starter so she can link to your post :CRY: I hope these clears it up for you :D

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#20 solitair

• ☆ Junior Donator
  • 450 posts
  • Joined 01-January 10
  • Made in

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:30 AM

Question: it is okay with the mods if I translated something and made it exclusive only to SJWorld only?

슈주너무사랑해!
TWITTER @ aegyon

For all translation updates about "The Secrets of SUPER JUNIOR", please follow SJ BOOK UPDATES!

#21 Euodsie

사랑해? ♥

• 631 posts
  • Joined 30-November 08
  • Made in

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

View Postsolitair, on Sep 15 2010, 01:30 AM, said:

Question: it is okay with the mods if I translated something and made it exclusive only to SJWorld only?
Yup definitely. Remember to state in your credits that members aren't allowed to take it out :mhm:

Posted Image
Looking for me?

#22 Fishy_forever

• Super E.L.F.
  • 410 posts
  • Joined 08-February 11
  • Made in

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

Question: How can I prove that I actually met them? A picture?

Donghae has my heart. Eunhyuk, Henry, Kyuhyun, Sungmin are stealing it <3
Please follow me on Tumblr

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users